PUBLIC CALL CLOSED. ONLY SPONSORSHIP SPEAKING SLOTS LEFT!!
WHY SPEAK AT EUROPEAN WOMEN PAYMENTS NETWORK EVENT?
Speaking at the EWPN Event offers the opportunity for female executives and experts within the industry to raise their professional profile while sharing their insights and expertise. By speaking at the event, you help pave way for tomorrow’s women in payments.
As a Leader or SME in your field of expertise, you have an opportunity to share with fellow women where you fit best.Can you bring industry insights, expertise and thought leadership to a panel discussion? Or do you believe that you have a great case study to share? Do you want to join EWPN in creating more visibility for Women working in Fintech & Payments? If you have something to say, please submit your request to speak.
Suggested areas of focus include (but not limited to):
- Mobile payments & digital wallet
- Fraud,Risk & Security
- Future of Payments in EU
- Current Challenges
- Regulatory trends & issues
- Payments system disruption
- Women & Leadership
- Latest Trends & Innovations
- Mental Health
- Bringing Humanity & Emotions to work
- Personal Branding
- Correlation between diversity & profitability
If you would like to present at the EWPN event, please send us the following information.
Your application should include the following:
- Presentation title
- Designated topic
- Presentation level – i.e., Fundamental,Intermediate or Advanced
- Speaker Information: Your name, title, organisation, phone number, email address,Twitter handler,LinkedIn profile, biography and area of expertise
Send your application to speak to: email@example.com